A Christmas remembrance service for all Sands members and their families.
An invitation is extended to all Sands members, families and friends to attend the annual Christmas service.
Location: Merthyr Road Uniting Church, 52 Merthyr Rd, New Farm
Time: Saturday 3rd December, 3pm
The afternoon will include:
- Christmas service led by Rev Murray Fysh.
- Slide show of babies. Please send your baby/babies' details as well as any image, short message, and/or quote you would like used to the State Manager by 4pm on Thursday 1 December.
- An opportunity to donate a gift to a charity Christmas drive. Some parents chose to buy a gift for a child the age their baby would be now. Please do not wrap your gift as the charity needs to check gifts in order to make the best match with a recipient.
- A craft activity to create Christmas decorations.
- Please bring a plate to share for afternoon tea after the service.
Please note that this event is a church service and will include some Christian religious content. Merthyr Road Uniting prides itself on being a welcoming and inclusive community, and everyone is welcome. If you have any concerns, or any queries about the event, please ring Kate Cowmeadow on 3254 3422 (Tues to Fri) or email State Manager.