The Story of Daniel
Is the story of one family's journey of grief after their baby unexpectedly and suddenly dies.
The film gives a powerful insight into the human face of tragedy and the impact that health care professionals can have on the grief of bereaved parents.
The film is a support tool for bereaved parents and their families and an invaluable teaching tool for healthcare professionals.
The Story of Daniel is produced by Lewis Media for Sands Queensland, with thanks to the Cook family.
Cost $25. Please contact us to order a copy.
Grief in the Workplace
Grief and bereavement are part of our lives and our workplaces.
A positive return to work experience is fundamentally important for bereaved employees, their employers and the business. Learn more about the most effective ways to help and support bereaved employees while managing the demands of your business.
This presentation was created with the support of the Qld Government: Gambling Community Benefit Fund.
This DVD presentation provides
- An understanding of grief and the signs of grief
- Valuable advice for bereaved employees who are returning to work
- Practical tips to assist employers, managers, HR professionals and colleagues to assist an employee to effectively return to work and in doing so assist in retaining the employee
- A number of practical case studies that demonstrate both positive and negative return to work situations, and
- A number of protocols to support both managers and employees in the return to work process
Cost $80 includes 1x DVD 10x colour brochures 1x A4 poster. Please contact us to order a copy.