Thank you for your interest in sharing your story with the Sands Queensland community. We understand that sharing your story is an extremely emotional and personal choice to make but we hope you also find it a healing part of your journey.
Sands is seeking stories about grief and pregnancy and infant loss. It can include your personal story, aspects of grief, how you have coped, facing special days like Christmas and anniversaries, times you have found difficult or ways you have found the good. We want to share with our readers all aspects of grief, and help create a greater understanding of pregnancy and infant loss.
We are also interested in helping promote your Sands activities whether they are fundraising, volunteering or taking part in an event like the Walk to Remember. Your stories will help to inspire others to take part and further the support Sands can offer to bereaved parents.
Blog Submission Guidelines
- Submissions can be made under your name or anonymously, please indicate clearly in your email.
- Submission should be approximately 800 words in length and submitted as a word file.
- Articles will be edited for spelling and grammar.
- Photographs or images must be submitted as separate jpeg files and you must have copyright. If no images are submitted, Sands Queensland will supply images to use.
- By submitting an article you are giving Sands Queensland permission to publish your story, or parts of, on our online blog, member newsletter and social media channels.
To submit a story, please send to email@example.com with 'Blog Submission' in subject line.
If you would like to take a look at our blog and see how others have contributed, go to our page